Landscape plan options from Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.
At Classic, we offer a variety of options for you to “see” your landscape renovation before work begins. Your project can be described in many ways; from simple proposals with marker painted lines sprayed on the ground to small sketches, more comprehensive landscape architectural plans or fully realized color animations. All of our efforts start with a complimentary estimate in order to set a budget and describe the work.
Please note that landscape plans cannot be purchased online. See our website at classicnursery.com for more detail about our planning services or contact us at email@example.com if you would like one of our talented design staff to contact you.
Here are some options in order of the degree of investment:
1. Full color plan and animation set: Our most sophisticated presentation offers you a real ability to ‘see’ your project in great detail, move through it in real time and explore options for a variety of photo-realistically presented design elements. Most of these design packages will include a full plan, concept images, an attendant estimate with optional items and a YouTube posted video walkthrough of a concept of the completed work.
This type of presentation might be considered when a complex outdoor structure is desired or in a situation in which the budget investment exceeds $40K. The investment ranges from $1800-2400+ for an animation set and includes a plan and estimate revision. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery based upon season
2. The Presentation Plan: Investing in a formal plan enables you to see all of the design ideas in detail. This is useful when considering a complex project that might be completed in three or more phases or projects that exceed a $30K investment. When we put together a site specific landscape architectural plan, we measure your entire property and present ideas to you on a 24x36” sheet. Accompanied with a comprehensive estimate, this effort will also include a complimentary revision. Please allow 3-6 weeks based upon the season. Prices range from $900-1800.00+ depending upon complexity.
3. The ‘Pre-project’ Plan: Pre-approve a project estimate and installation agreement and invest in the formal plan above, but instead of just buying a plan, apply half of your design payment toward your project as a deposit. All of the planning is done as noted in the ‘Presentation Plan’ above, but we will also pre-schedule an approximate start date for the installation work to begin, pending your review and approval of the plan. (Available for projects of $20,000+ pretax only with signature on installation agreement).
4. Digital concept image: We can provide ‘before and after’ digital images. These are concept ideas that can give an idea of before & after construction. Prices range from $300-600.00+ depending upon complexity.
5. The Signature Sketch: Simply approve your proposal and we will provide simple sketches of the design ideas at no additional charge. Pre-scheduling a start date, we then prepare a sketch or two. Review and approve the sketches (or if requested, they can be revised again), and we
will get started on the project.
6. The Marking Paint Meeting: Review your upcoming proposal and contact us for a followup meeting. We meet again, answer questions and use biodegradable survey paint to outline elements on the ground for you. This is a free and fast way to accurately envision a patio, wall, garden bed, steps or other design ideas.
*Note: ‘pre-deposit’ plans are non-refundable or transferable.
See your design agreement for more detail